Thursday, November 16, 2006

today was the chemistry test. as usual, i went empty headed. i was thinking over whose paper to copy. finally i decided on ks kurian, who is a chemistry wiz. but my plans didn't work out. smitha sebastian miss, our chemi teacher caught me for changing place during the test. she reminds me of the proff in main hoo na. spit flows out like a fountain from her mouth. and a front bencher like me can't resist holding a popy umbrella. haha. i should say some of our teachers are dumb!!! she asked all the questions from the same guide n all students with that guide are gonna get full marks. and the not so serious about studies people like me can't afford to get good marks as the questions were all tough. u can't find a single question thats straightforward. but the test wasn't that bad as i expected. think i would get some 70-80% in the test. tomorrow is the max test. being my favourite subject, i never study it. the fuckin calculation mistakes r frightening me. board exams can decide one's life and if i make a few careless mistakes, all's gone-life really sucks.

i'm not feeling like studying but to chat n orkut. got a new frnd kyra through orkut. she's really grt to talk with. its midnight now. so lemme go sleep, no lemme study something for the next quiz.

No comments: